Advanced Business Credit Tactics 2014
Our Best Selling Book by Iron Dane Richards Will Teach You How To Build Massive Business Credit!
Advanced Business Credit Tactics 2014 – Paperback by Iron Dane Richards
Advanced Business Credit Tactics 2014: Small Business Funding Made Easy Building Corporate Credit, Authored by Iron Dane Richards
172 pages – 6″ x 9″ Softcover – Publisher: ISG3, LLC – March 1, 2014 – Language: English – ISBN-10: 1496149114 – ISBN-13: 978-1496149114
Suggested Retail $197 – This Week On Sale Only $29.97! Next week price will return to $67
Learn Business Credit Building Secrets from a Banker and Business Finance Master:
- Creating the Structure for building your business credit fast.
- Establishing Key Components that validate your business for funding. Then we move you into the actual process to where you are building business credit.
- Registration for reporting with all business credit agencies; Dun & Bradstreet and Experian Business.
- Obtaining five key vendor lines of credit that report to the agencies.
- Obtaining at least three business credit cards that report to the agencies.
- How to get high dollar trade lines of credit that report to the agencies for pennies on the dollar.
- Obtaining your first business bank loan that reports to the business credit agencies.
- Inside secrets are shared from industry leaders in business coaching and banking for building massive amounts of business credit in an easy to read and understand format.
Using these insider secrets allows you to expedite the development in the most cost effective and efficient process for obtaining $100,000 or more Fast. This book is updated from our 2012 and 2013 Advanced Business Tactics Business Credit Manual that sold over 100,000 Digital and Softcover copies through our seminars and website.
- Company Business Structures,
- Legal Entities in Nevada, Wyoming, New Mexico and Colorado,
- Beginning the Credit Building System,
- Dunn & Bradstreet – Paydex, Rating & Score,
- Initial Credit Building for Each Company,
- Golden Rules for Business Credit Building,
- Credit Building Core Accounts,
- Reporting Credit Vendors and Current Funding Sources as of 2014,
- Credit Building Plan to over $100,000,
- Bank Loans, Business Plans and Credit Planning.
- Strategy Guide for writing a business plan for obtaining funding:
- Executive Summary,
- Business Details,
- Products and Services,
- Business Structure,
- SWOT, PP& E,
- Information Systems,
- Insurance, Goals,
- Achievements & Strategies,
- Marketing, Sales Goals,
- Customer Management & Retention,
- Pricing Strategies,
- Competitive Overview,
- Target Market,
- The Competition,
- Credit Reporting Agencies!
- Business Trust Deposit Loans,
- Leased Bank Instruments,
- Leasing Certificates of Deposits.
300 Lenders Added from Advanced Business Tactics: Business Credit Manual 2013 Edition!
Plus a Lenders List that includes the exact credit reporting agency they use! Includes Credit Card Vendors, Line of Credit and Hard Money Lenders!
This Week On Sale $29.97! Next week price will return to $67